Becoming a shareholder
Showroomprivé shares are listed in compartment B of Euronext Paris (ISIN code: FR0013006558).
Before you can purchase shares, you first need to open a securities account at your bank or with another financial intermediary.
If you do so, you will hold your shares in "bearer form" :
- Shares in bearer form are deposited with a financial intermediary in charge of the account management. The shareholder’s identity is not known to Showroomprivé, except after a TPI survey (of identifiable bearer shareholders).
There are two other forms of ownership: administered registered and direct registered shares. The shareholder’s identity is known to Showroomprivé, which facilitates communication between the company and its shareholders:
- Administered registered shares: the shares are recorded in our company’s accounts but kept with the financial intermediary that manages your securities.
- Direct registered shares: securities are directly and solely recorded in our company’s accounts. Under this system, you do not have to pay custody fees or some common fees related to:
- Security transfers and registration,
- Operations on the securities (capital increases, share allotments, etc.),
- Changes of ownership, donation, succession.
Find out all pros and cons of each holding way: